Thursday, February 5, 2009

Maomi Yuuki

Maomi Yuuki is like the hottest person on earth. Probably is. When I first saw her picture I thought she is like perfect. And then I saw more of her and discover she's not. But if I were to say right now who is the closest to perfection I would definitly say Maomi Yuuki. She is so close to being perfect that it hurts. I mean no one even come close to her, not even the ones on television or singer that was more famous than her.

Maomi Yuuki (Kanji: ?????, Hiragana: ?????? Maomi Yuuki - born March 2, 1980) is a Japanese gravure idol from Saga, Japan. She is a popular singer as well.

Name: Maomi Yuki (?????)
Birthdate: March 3rd, 1980
Birthplace: Saga
Height: 165cm
Bust: 84cm
Waist: 56cm
Hips: 85cm

Maomi YuukiMaomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki
Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki Maomi Yuuki

Maomi Yuuki movie

Here is first movie of Maomi Yuuki. This is Second GIRLS clip of Yuuki Maomi from sabra Super extra DVD 46, which was included with sabra 016 2006 28th September.

No comments: